I had always been away from my hometown and
family since high school until I had finished my degree. After a few month
working in the other end of Malaysia, luckily I got a job near my hometown and
finally I was back again in my hometown.
At that time, MTB as a recreational sport had just started to bloom here. Two of my younger brothers had already started mountain biking a few years back. My work is my life back then (24x7 working my ass out) but after a few “hard to believe” incident at work, I started to realize that work is not something that we’re born to die with. They’re more things to life that we can enjoy.
At that time, MTB as a recreational sport had just started to bloom here. Two of my younger brothers had already started mountain biking a few years back. My work is my life back then (24x7 working my ass out) but after a few “hard to believe” incident at work, I started to realize that work is not something that we’re born to die with. They’re more things to life that we can enjoy.
Every time I visited
my parent house, I had my eyes under my brother bed as he stored his used MTB
frame there for quite sometimes. He then sold that
used frame to me for RM300 and finally I had my 1st MTB. A Raleigh Enduro with
parts mostly I got it free from my other brother or 2nd hand parts that I got
from friends. Nothing much but it was good enough for a beginner off-road/road
cycling.
For
the 1st time in years I had a passion to share with my brothers ... MTB. It had been a hell of a ride since then...

No comments:
Post a Comment